cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration in PP & HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know about the integration in PP & HR.

In case of business process (Manufacturing process) what type of data generally HR department use to capture from u2018Production Planning' and How HR dept utilize it, possible ways to utilize it. (For example to calculate workers payment by total time worked).

In SAP what are the steps (settings) available to integrate PP & HR?

Thanks,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for reply. I would like to know more about following points.

u2022If we are doing u2018Activity basedu2019 (Operation) confirmation in CO11N and suppose if my one activity type is u2018labor timeu2019, Is it possible to utilize the time which I will book at time of confirmation to give wages for the worker or to take action against him if time required is more then standard?

if so What are the settings I will have to do in work center or in customization in HR/PP for capturing time from PP to HR at time of confirmation and is there any standard report in HR where I can see the time against order/labour etc?

u2022Is it possible to assign/Replace the work center (Labor) according to the Qualification, Position which I have assigned in work center, at time of PP order creation?

Thanks,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Harsh,

Maintenance of 0315(time defaults) infotype is also required through PA30 tcode, this is the place where we integrate PP and HR.

Regards,

pavana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

fyi :

Maintain Standard Value Keys (PP)

Keys for the default values are determined in Production Planning and Control (PP) for individual work centers. Choose Production -> Master Data -> Work Centers -> Work Center -> Create or Change. These settings are no longer made in Customizing for PP as of Release 4.5.

Example

You want to retrieve confirmations from Production Planning and Control (PP). You want the actual and target times that are specified in the confirmations for the activity type "labor time" to be stored in the relevant time ticket fields in Incentive Wages.

Recommendation

In PP, you can use a maximum of six activity types to represent the activities performed as part of an operation.

An operation is PP can be assigned a specific work center at which the operation is carried out. A standard value key is assiged for each work center. The standard value key determines which activities (or activity types) can be carried out at the respective work center. Up to six activity types can be defined for each standard value key, and you can also specify whether (and how) you want them to be adapted to the five activity types in Incentive Wages.

Maintain Standard Value Keys (PP)

Keys for the default values are determined in Production Planning and Control (PP) for individual work centers. Choose Production -> Master Data -> Work Centers -> Work Center -> Create or Change. These settings are no longer made in Customizing for PP as of Release 4.5.

Example

You want to retrieve confirmations from Production Planning and Control (PP). You want the actual and target times that are specified in the confirmations for the activity type "labor time" to be stored in the relevant time ticket fields in Incentive Wages.

Recommendation

In PP, you can use a maximum of six activity types to represent the activities performed as part of an operation.

An operation is PP can be assigned a specific work center at which the operation is carried out. A standard value key is assiged for each work center. The standard value key determines which activities (or activity types) can be carried out at the respective work center. Up to six activity types can be defined for each standard value key, and you can also specify whether (and how) you want them to be adapted to the five activity types in Incentive Wages.

If this resolves your problem, then award with points.

All the best,

Santosh