cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the PDF(ALD) genration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz..

Am genratiing a PDF using Adobe Live Cycle Designerin (EP 7.0), in my senario user will enter a AccNo , with that Acc No enterd i will fetch the from RFC .

And i need to show that Acc Holder information in PDF form, 1st time itz working fine , Assume that if user enterd a No like 10000000012 n cliks on Action button it genrating PDF well but when he enters for the 2nd no 10000000013 itz not giving the updated PDF n itz showing only the previous(10000000012) PDF only.

And in the input field also itz showing only the previous Acc no(10000000012).itz not acceptiing any another Number.

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

on the action code you have to set the value of the inputfield to the corresponding attribute of the data supplying node of interactive form

with regards

shanto aloro

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I believe this problem is occurring because of your input field value is not getting invalidate.

If you are setting input field value to context attribute then you need to clear out the value of your context attribute and need to set new value to it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Thaks for ur prompt reply, ya i was thought in that way.. i tested this application by invisbling the Adobe Form .. that time am getting the updated data from Backend.

When i am making Visible of this Adobe form am facing problem..

So i don't think so that this prob is becaz of Invalidating n Initizing the Input Variable or context.

Regards

Rajesh