Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abappers,

I want know what difference is important in a comparation table that is used with the t-code se11 --> Utilities --> versions --> version management --> remote comparison.

As important I want say the attributes that which caused the error in a transport of talbes between sistems.

For example, I have a comparation table and I usually view several parts:

- General Attributes

- Fields

- Foreign Keys

- Search Help Assgn. to Fields

In case of the part General Attributes I have two differences in Table View Maint. and Enhancement.

In case of the part Fields I have several differences in fields (insert, modify,..)

In case of the part Foreign Keys I have the Short text different in several keys and I have add foreign keys in the table.

At last, in case of the part Search Help Assign to Fields the Search Help Name is different.

Can you help me, please?

Cordial greetings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lopez,

all the four things you mentioned are important.

1)if somebody changed the general attributes of the table like the delivery maintainance.then it will effect the table.

2)fields are also important as these are the data containers.

3)Foreign Keys also important because we need to maintain the relation using these.

4)Search Help Assgn. to Fields .its is not much important but its better to check this as thesewill provide the help to input the data

regards.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lopez,

all the four things you mentioned are important.

1)if somebody changed the general attributes of the table like the delivery maintainance.then it will effect the table.

2)fields are also important as these are the data containers.

3)Foreign Keys also important because we need to maintain the relation using these.

4)Search Help Assgn. to Fields .its is not much important but its better to check this as thesewill provide the help to input the data

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pte