cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day all,

I want to find out the repercussions of de-activating the time dependency system status tick on the results analysis config. I see that the tick is company code specific and I wanted to find out exactly what it does, what the effect will be on other areas using results analysis (PM orders etc.).

Thanks,

Kagiso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This impacts on:

o Results analysis for projects

o Project-related incoming orders

o Planned results analysis

You usually carry out these functions for a specific settlement period in the first days of the next period.

In order to process data for a certain period, the R/3 System must evaluate the status information of work breakdown structure elements as of the end of the settlement period.

The status evaluation by period is supported for the following statuses:

o Released

o Order accepted

o Fully billed

o Technically completed

If you activate status evaluation by period, the R/3 System records the date on which you changed the status in a table.

An exception is the Order accepted status. In this status, the system records the date the SD order was received instead of the date the status changed.

In status interpretation, the system verifies that the status change took place in the closing period.

You can overwrite the status change data manually online and, hence, backdate the change if required.

This means the system can also take account of changes to the status made after the period end.