cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transport Scheduling Agreement - error message: 'Stock in transit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stock Transport Scheduling Agreement - error message: 'Stock in transit exceeded'

Hi, I do have a question about transport scheduling agreements.

I have created a stock transport scheduling agreement via ME37, doc. type LU for a stock material from issuing plant TT01 to receiving plant TH01. The material is maintained in both plants.

After that,I maintain the delivery schedule via ME38 for a quantity for today. The quantity is available at issuing plant TT01, checked via MMBE.

Then, I try to post the goods via MIGO. When I try to post the document, I get the following error message: "PL Stock in transit exceeded by 1,000 T% : 794 TH01 S1". Why do I get that? My target is to decreate the stock quantity in TT01 and to increase the stock quantity in TH01.

Thanks, Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens when you are issuing more on the schudle qty, Check you have anything on the transit receive it the try agin to process the issue.

Hope it helps.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

On the delivery schedule, I have scheduled 1 T%. During MIGO, I try to post the same quantity 1 T%. Is there than a step in between the MIGO and the delivery schedule (ME38)?