cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset under construction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am planning to acquire assets for the asset class "Asset under construction" through purchase order and after that I have to transfer that asset created under AUC to respective Asset........

Till that point of time I have created AUC asset class and maintained its respective dep. key......

Will any of you please help me in mentioning the steps for acquiring assets under AUC thruogh PO.

Moreover when I am saving the PO after giving "A" as type and account determination, the system is giving an error stating that I have not assigned accounts for the account determination..........

Is that possible to acquire asset for AUC through Purchase order..........

Please help...............

Regards

Kanupriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One point is that the fields in the A is not in conflict with the field status variant from you G/L account

The asset class you have set-up should have in the block Status oa Auc the field Line item settlement on

For this asset class you have set up the account determination like all other asset classes, Assign the depreciation areas to the asset class

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmaja/ Paul ,

I have already created an asset in AUc with depreciation key 0000 under dep. area 01.

But still I am getting the error stating that " No accounts have been entered for depreciation area 01for account allocation 308172.

Procedure recommended:- Maintain the accounts for Dep . area 01.

I have assigned the GL accounts too in the T- Code AO90....

Please let me know what are the correct depreciation area and key that has be aligned for the AUC asset class so that i can create a proper PO for the same....

I have maintained 0000 as the depreciation key for the AUC asset class and further under dep. areas I have activated book area dep. 01 and tax balance sheet 15 for the same AUC and asset created under the same.......

Please help me out...

Thanks alot.......

Kanupriya Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once again in T.Code AO90 --> for depn. area '01' maintained GL Accounts for Balance sheet and also check in the T.Code -OAYZ Layout and depn. key.

Regards,

padmaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very much possible.

First we need to assign the relevant GL Account i.e Assets Under Construction to the AUC Asset class through T.Code A090

Create an Asset under AUC Asset class with no depn.

Tag the above Asset in the purchase order.

At the time of capitalization transfer this asset to an existing asset or create a new asset under relevant asset class.

Thanks,

padmaja n