cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an requirement where Intimation is required when material is transferred from rejected area to usable stock.

In T-code MB1B...after enterin the required field values......and when saved..workflow requires to send a notification to a user.

Can any1 plz suggest.....which BUS object or WF template I can use for this.Plz help.

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this BO

BUS2017     GoodsMovement

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks .....i will try and revert back if got any probs.

Thanks once again

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Pavan.

thnks for tellin BUS2017 to use but i hv 1 doubt here. In event, there is 1 event - "goods movement assigned". Can you pls tell me in little detail how i can use this as per my requirement?

Thanks and regards

Nitin

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The business object Goods movement is a physical or logical movement of materials which leads to a change in material stock levels or results in direct consumption of the material.

Structure

A goods movement can be a goods receipt, goods issue, or a transfer posting of materials.

A goods movement consists of items containing the quantity and value of the given material. The materials to be actually placed in or removed from storage can be specified in each item as single units.

Integration

A transfer posting can be carried out within a plant and between different plants.

The quantity specified in the item leads to a change in stock in the plant, plant storage area, and storage bin. Goods movements for direct consumption do not affect stock levels.

An item in a goods receipt does not necessarily indicate the receipt of material, because an item can also represent the reversal of the original goods movement.

For valuated stock, the transaction figure is updated on the relevant material stock account.

the above is meantioned in the dcoumentation you can go through it and i don't havea clear picture on this BO.

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,,

Really thnks for the information u hv provided but i have doubt about event triggerring the workflow....

In T-code Mb1b...after entering all required fields and i save the t-code...i want a WF to be triggerred. So, for this can i use event given in BUS2017 or there is some other event to be used for triggerring a WF when we save the t-code? suggest me if thr is other way also to trigger WF when i save the t-code MB1B.?thnks pavan.

.....Pavan....plz provide me ur gmail id if u dnt mind tht.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can switch on the event trace and then execute the transaction to find out which event is getting triggered and the corresponding business objject

Thanks

Saurabh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help Saurav.....will try it and revert back if got any probs......

Nitin