Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Bank Reconciliation Statement (BRS)

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario which is purely related to bank reconciliation. Customer has a bank account with HDFC and as on 31st March 2008 the bank book balance was Rs.10,000/- in customers books of account.

At the end of March 2008 customer had made couple of transactions. They are

28th March 2008 Outgoing Payment to vendor A Rs.1000/-

29th March 2008 Outgoing Payment to building owner B Rs.500/-

After considering the above two payments customer bank book balance in customer books of account was Rs.10,000/-

HDFC bank balance as per bank book is Rs.11500/- as on 31st March 2008, because the said two cheques were not cleared in bank as on 31st March 2008.

Now, customer moved from legacy accounting packge to SAP B1, can anyone suggest me how do I consider the above transactions in SAP B1 for bank reconciliation purpose.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

N.Narayana Swamy

Former Member
replied

I have a very similar issue. Basically the question is... is there any way to import previous legacy system transactions into the system as uncreconciled transactions. It appers that the system is pulling transactions from JDT1 and any prior system transactions will not appear in the list.

Is there a way to import a transaction wtha will appear in the list but be offset by another transaction that will not?

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Apr 28, 2009 2:11 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question