Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding "

former_member475526
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sapgurus,

i have an issue,

i create a P.O. with quanitty of 100 kg, then i did GR only 50 kg and then i though i am no more interest in this vendor and then i flag

the Delivery Completed indicator in P.O. and when i go for GR once again, the system is still allowing to accept the goods wrt to that P.O. whicch supposed to be not. that is it should not allowed to post but system is allowing and plzzz can u tell me the some kind of testing where i can block such type of material for procurement purpose

thhanking you.

Delivery Completed" Indicator in Purchase Order Item"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

In the std sap system, you are allowed to post the GR again even you have ticked for the del .comp indicator...

But when you post the GR after this, the open PO qty will not change...pls check...

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you tick the Delivery Completed indicator , the Open Qty Status will be shown Zero in the PO Header, But System still allows you GR for the

remaining Qty..

You need to change the PO Qty to the GR Qty or You need to put deletion indicator for the Line Item.

you can choose any one of the above , So that there will not be any further GR..

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all Change the Purchase Order Quantity to goods Receipted Quantity and set the Delivery Completed Indicator.

Setting Delivery Completed Indicator Doesnot mean system wont allow GRs.

To Restrict GRs Set the Latest GR Date in the Purchase Order Line Item detail to Back date and Save.

You can also Control this thru Tolerances.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether any Overdelivery tolerance or Unlimited checkbox is maintained for that PO line item in Delivery tab.

Usually if you set the delivery completion indicator in PO then system will not allow you do the GR for the Pending qty from the PO.

Check the tolerance in the delivery, hope this will helps you.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the PO quantity to the updated goods receipt quantity i.e. change the po qty from 100 to 50kg and go for delivery complete indicator and save the PO.now try to do the GR.hope it willnot let u to do so.

regards,

indranil