cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Release Stgy Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hv a PR Release Stgy for a Matl. Hv configured SPRO.

I hv created a PR the i released the same.

Now i want to change to qty (After PR Release). But the qty field is blocked for edit.

How to do this?

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Possible Reasons are

You Might Have Set the Release indicator to 1 Cannot be Changed in the Release Configuration. If so Change the Release Indicatory and Try.

Note : If Release Indicator is set to 1 all Fields in the PR change Mode ME52N are Grayed out.

Else You dont have Authorization to change the Purchase Requisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I hv verified. I hv used the indicator id as " 2 - RFQ/purchase order " and " x - Blocked "

Also i hv verified the above 2 in details and the changebility option is blank only..

Pls advice now.

Regards

Ram

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you Have Maintained Schedule Delivery dates with Different Quantities then Qty will be Grayed out and can be editable at Item Details Delivery schedule tab.

Else Check in Define Screen layout at Document Level for Purchase Requistions whether Qty Field is Set as display.

We have suggested all the Possible Reasons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

1. No Delivery Tab enabled in PR Item details

2. Hv chk the Screen layout at Doc level and the qty field is in optional entry onyl.

Regards

Ram

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure Purchase Requisition is Not Converted Into Purchase Order. Go to ME53N and in PR item detail Status tab check Check whether PO already Created. If Po is already Created then also systemwont allow to Change the PR qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No No. PR only created and its not converted into PO.

Regards

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

Please check the following configurations and make changes if required.

1) Configuration of Filed selection key assigned to the document type

2) Configuration of Filed selection key ME52

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Issue solved.

Tks Gopi and Ashok.

Regards

Ram

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

First check purchase order is created against purchase requisition.

go in ME53N, Status tab and see purchase order is exists for purchase requisition.

If yes then first delete purchase order and if no then go in ME54N.

Click un release button.

then change data as per your requirement.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

0 Kudos

Hi

The issue may be because of any one of the followings

1 )The release indicator has changeability *2- cannot be changed*

2) The *Field selection key*(ZF2) assigned to the release indicator has been configured such a way that some of the fields are made display only.

SPRO -- > Material Management --> Purchasing --> Purchase requisition --> Release procedure --> Set up release with classification --> Release indicator

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I hv verified. I hv used the indicator id as " 2 - RFQ/purchase order " and " x - Blocked "

Also i hv verified the above 2 in details and the changebility option is blank only..

Pls advice now.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have configured in such a way that the change indicator button in SPRO Release indicator button is 1--Cannot be changed

So once PR is released in ME54N/ME55 then all the fields will be in display mode.

So if you want to change the some field even after the PR release then change this change indicator in Release indicator IMG settings to 3 or 4 so that you can edit the qty field in PR then system will trigger for rerelease of PR.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you dont have authorization for change ask your Basis admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

first go to me54n and cancel the release and save.

then try to change the quantity.also check with ur basis person for ur userid authorisation to change PR

regards,

indranil