Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Jco Connection Error

Hello SAP Experts,

i have installed ECC 6.0 with EP. I have an issue with Jco connection in Webdynpro EP. EP consultants developed an application and when trying to run that application from EP in Content Administration > web Dynpro > deployed content, it is throwing the following error:

"com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=jktr3 GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=R32 MSSERV=sapmsR32 PCS=1 ERROR Group SPACE not found TIME Mon Oct 13 12:56:55 2008 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx.c LINE 4288 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER 1 "

Can anyone suggest some solutions for this error and how to setup Jco connection and the parameters to be given. Especially, what should be given for Logon group.

Thank you for your valuable inputs

Vanitha

replied

Hi vani,

This is common error in the JCO connection. I think ur System SID is R32. In tha abap stack t-code SMLG you have to create an group in the name called " SPACE or PUBLIC(defaultly it will be )" . Then u try to create the jco connection between ur system it will work..

Give an feedback.

Did my reply worked out for ur problem

Regards

MLN

Edited by: Lakshminarayanan M on Oct 14, 2008 8:29 AM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question