Teamviewer link to Bsp App
Firstly, I am new to portal development and I have spent the last few days looking at posts on the forum.
We are on EP7 SP12 and the web AS is 6.20.
I have been trying to get the teamviewer iview and a bsp application to communicate, without success. I have looked through the forums for examples and I can't seem to get this working.
What I have done:
1. I have copied the epcfproxy.js from the portal system and placed it in the mime repository for my bsp application.
2. I have clicked the portal integration check box on the bsp application.
3. I have created a bsp iview and placed it on the same page as the teamviewer iview, both are on the same sub domain.
4. I have checked the epcf config and the framework level is set to 2.
5. I have created a pape on the portal and placed the teamviewer and the bsp on it.
I get a null value return from each epcmproxy method call that I make.
Is there anything that needs to be set up on the bsp iview to use EPCMPROXY?
For some reason, I can't post code on the forum
Edited by: Darren Bambrick on Oct 13, 2008 10:45 AM