cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have wrongly created one collective order for the header material and nearly some 10 order are created for the components. I now want to cancel all those orders . The order for the header material is not allowing me to close it . How to cancel all those orders , their requirements and reservations at a stretch.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not cancel those orders. Before cancel the main order, do TECO for components order.

Try with tcode CO44 to do collective TECO. Input Order type, Plant, MRP controller to constrian the prod order list.

Below Actions fiels select COmplete technically.Remove test run tick mark.

Execute. Now all the orders which are selected will be TECO.

Regards,

Dharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In collective order scenario first you need to mark componenet orders for TECO or deletion. Then only you can you can mark header order for TECO status.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharma,

It is not allowing me to complete after Technically completing it . Since I am not going to do any settlement hope this is sufficient to aviod any disturbances in allocating resources and materials.

Thanks all,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U close from Child to Parent level.

I hope it solves ur problem.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U have to close/teco from the last level. Means if BOM is A-B-C-D then close 1st for D then for C and so on.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to CO02Function-Restrict Processing and active the TECO. It will work for you.

What is the stage of collective order? Is it released and GM is performed?

then you need to reverse all that, then only you can delete the collective order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar