Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSM Compenent Deployment Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am configuring SSM,

While configuring SSM im unable to deploy a component which is told to be deployed into NW CE before configuring SSM.

It gets fail in last moment.

Component to be deployed is CPMSTRMGMAPC00_0.SCA.

Is there any dependency which we need to deploy before deploying this component?

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards

Khurshid.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Khursid and others,

The SCA file is the Software Component Archive that contains the database/dictionary for the the SAP NetWeaver System database. The SCA is made up of SDA's, one of which contains the middle tier logic that the applciations require. Another of the SDAs contains all the CPMS_ tables and table definitions.

Be sure the SCA file has the .sca suffix on it. (I think some previous SP were released without a .sca suffix and you had to add it manually).

You do have to be patient, as it sometimes it does take some time for the SCA file to execute.

Regards,

Bob

former_member196034
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

While deploying the .SCA file all the steps seem to go through successfully until the very end when I see an Error message. It says node not found. I believe this is because the NWCE restarts the java process but it takes too long to restart and NWCE gives up waiting for it then says can't find node.

What do you suggest I do?

Thanks,

Babak

former_member196034
Participant
0 Kudos

I faced the exact same issue.

Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Babak

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am getting the same problem. how did you resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Aleksandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probelm was solved