cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vndor analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

senario is, material is recd after GR to Q.I from supplier say 100 qty. now in that month only 50 qty inspected and cleared on sampling,at the month end vendor analysis is executed so system will capture the analysis from the ud code. after 3 months the remaining qty is inspected and found defective. now how the system will capture the vendor analysis against that material and vendor code as client dont know against which material document the parts recd.

kindly suggest how to map the senario

Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming u are using UD score to calculate Vendor evaluation.

Scenario 1 PO 100 GR 100, Lot 100, UD Done , transferred 50., three months later transfer 50

The vendor will get the the score of the UD for inspection lot. The system will not take into account the quantity.

After 3 months you change UD, the changed UD score is taken into account for the next evaluation run.

Scenario 2 PO 100 GR 50 and after 3 months again GR 50

SO there are 2 lots. The respective scores will be taken from the UD codes. and will be applied to the calculation when the evaluation is run again.

Regds

Jomy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jomy,

Thanks for reply.

I had doubt if i changed UD then in which month analysis the score gets captured

Ans - the same month in which the lot was recd.

the problem from users point of view is after 3 months they dont know which which was that lot against that they have to change UD, as the client dont have batch management.

I'm planning to develop the Zreport which sh'd provide the option of changing the Qscore manually.

I have assigned points for your suggestion.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info... on quality score update on same month.

In that case they should go by material document...

Rgds

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please note that :

1. Inspection Lot will generate as soon as material will recieved (Say 100 Qnty)

2. User will Approve that material thru T-Code 'QA11' and Stock posting Qnty will be say '50'.Here you can opt a Prefabricated UD Code 'Partial Quantity Approved'.

3. After Three month User has to Approve or Reject the Remaing Qnty Say 50nos.Then he use T-Code 'QVM2' (Inspection Lot With Outstanding Quantities) Here follow the path : -

QVM2 --> User has to Enter Material Code, Plant code, Inspection Lot Origin '01' in case of Incoming Materials, Lot Created On Date From --- To (Here User can enter a Date span in which he assume the Inspection Lot Lies) or Vendor Code & Execute it or Press 'F8'.

You will have the Inspection Lot No(s) with Approved Qntity, Remaining Quantity pending for Approval etc.Just Select the row of inspection lot and Execute it or Press 'F8' then Change UD window will appear and just do the stock Posting & Select the UD code as per requirement ( in your test scenario it may be Partially Approved and Partially Rejected) and post the Quantity in to the Block stock for further action.

Please give me feedback if it works for your user.

Thanks.

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As per your question, i feel that you recd. quantity 100 & inspected them partly & give part approvals.

Wel this can be handle thru Manual stock posting during UD Recording. If you Approve 50 quantity out of 100 then post them in to unrestricted Stock by manual posting & when after three month if you are inspecting the same Inspection Lot then again go to T-Code 'QA12' Change UD & Post the remaing quantity in to Block stock in case of Rejection & Change UD Code to 'Rejected Partial Quantity (Please Note that you have to generate the different UD Codes as per your requirement).

Please revert with findings.

Thnaks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

In the mat.master QM view for inspection type01- control inspection lot - Each material doc (instead of one inspectionlot for PO)

then sysytem will create inspectionlot for each partial lot

and you can record result,UD for that qty.

other wise follow what Atul said

Come back if you need further inputs

Thanks

Sami