Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit for ME52N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While changing a Service PR we found that the GL account field is INPUT-DISABLED. SAP standard determines the GL account through Material group only once .

Can anybody kindly suggest any altrnative to UPDATE the GL account if the material group is changed .

if we navigate to the SERVICES TAB -> Account assignment --> then we can manually input the GL account there which automatically gets reflected in the Account assignment tab, However my requiement is to change the GL account whenever the material grp is changed .

I have looked for the BADI and exits however none of them have any structure that would pass the value to GL account field in SERVICES TAB -> Account assignment .

is it good to write a BDC code in an exit .

Kindly suggest

Regards

Naveen

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please look at enhancement MEREQ001.

Also,

Try this BAPIs

BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE Create purchase requisition

BAPI_REQUISITION_CHANGE Change purchase requisition

bapi_requisition_delete

Use ME52 for recording or Search for a BAPI, as ME52N is an Enjoy Transaction, we can't perform recording on Enjoy transactions(Ending with N letter).

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply .

I was looking into the BAPI for change PR. Will it not be a performance issue . as BAPI does a database commit work. and as we are using it in an exit . will lead it lead to any problem .

Kindly advice

Thanks

naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

i'm looking at the point >While changing a Service PR we found that the GL account field is INPUT-DISABLED. SAP standard determines the GL account through Material group only once *.-> do u think by config can we change the layout settings ?*,check with ur functional guys.

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I have already checked that with functional . He insists there is not special config done for this .

I guess I am struck here. I was able to work thru a badi ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST

In the Account_process method i have updated the structure EXKN with the new value . however it does not reflect the same on the screen.

Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Srinivas.