cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to scrap HU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to HU Managemnt. My client has done a PGI for a delivery, and reversed the Material document by VL09.Now he wants to scrap the HU. He is doing it through HUMO Transaction. but he is getting the error "HUs that are assigned to an object cannot be posted". How to do? shall I delete HU from Delivery document? Doed it make any difference? I mean what are the effects of scrapping?

Plz through some light and suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The HU is still assigned to the delivery. Unpack it by going in delivery or using packing station .

Then u can use VLMOVE to do scrapping .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. but still same problem exists.

This is urgent issue.

Edited by: Nageshwar Rao on Oct 13, 2008 2:02 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am posting to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to deassign the HU from the delivery first (I think it is the third button on the left side of the packing screen). Afterwards it should be possible to scrap the HU.

Regards,

ely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You,

Now one more problem is coming. Actually there is TO also in the middle of process. at the time of deleting assghnment, error says "HU is already put away. You cannot delete the assignment". Actually it is PGR not PGI. They have created a Delivery document without reference.

Please suggest what to do now? Is tehre any way to reverse the Putaway?

Thnaks in advance

Nagesh

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not familiar with HUM, but maybe LT0G helps.

Regards,

Csaba

Please have a look at this...it seems to confirm the use of LT0G:

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 8:32 AM

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 14, 2008 8:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error in LT0G is "Function not yet supported for TOs for HUs".

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have moved the HU from the interim storage type used for receiving to some other storage type. You can try moving the HU back to the interim storage type for receiving and then try to unassign the HU from inbound delivery.

Please update the final solution you get (from anyone, including SAP) on the forum so that we can also gain from your experience.

Regards,

Rajiv..