cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping point determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In material master, value for the field "loading group" is not maintained and hence the shipping point determination does not take place. in MM02 the field Loading group is not appearing. how can i maintain value for the field loading group.

Regards

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to MM01 --> Input the mateial --> Select the Sales Gen/Plant data tab --> give the org datails --> Can you see the Loading group now in Sales Gen/Plant tab?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've checked MM01, the field loading group is there.

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The field Loading group itself is not appearing.

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar

Is the field itself not their or when you press F4 drill down is not appreaning ?

Regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

MM02 --> Material number --> Select the tabs including

Sales : Gen/Plant data , Give the plant , sales org ...etc.

Now check in Sales Gen/Plant data tab. Is the filed Loading group appearing? Maintain the value and save. While going in the change mode of material master, if you are not giving the plant, the system will not show the Loading group filed.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you very much for your swift reply. The issue was solved by going to MM01 and enter the material for which the loading group is not maintained and entered loading group.

Regards

sankar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check with T.code mm50, where give the material code and type. once u give these details systems takes you into another screen there u select the material and click on maintain material and maintian the fields.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Sudhakar

Edited by: panithi sudhakar on Oct 13, 2008 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In SPRO --> Logistics Execution --> Shipping --> Basicx shipping fuctions --> Shipping point determination --> Define loading groups.

Define the new loading grps that you need. Assign the same loading grps in MM02.

Maintain shipping point determination in OVL2.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

press F4, if still not showing loading group, try to do it again. i mean define the loading group.

spro --> logistics execution --> shipping --> basic shipping function --> shipping point and gods receiving point determination --> define loading group.

define and save it.

try it now, if problem is still there let me know

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The material is already created without value in the field loading group. now i want to maintain value but the field is not appearing.

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The plant views are not created for the material and hence you should not go to MM02. Go to MM01 for the material and select sales: general/plant data view and maintain the loading group.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MM17. select the field MARC-LADGR in fields screen. press F8 or execute.

Enter material number and plant and execute.enter the loading group in new values segment and save it .

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sankar S

It seems that at the time of material creation u have not entered the "Loading Group" so u r not able to view the same in MM02 or MM03. To enable the field go to MM01 "Sales - General Plant Data " u will find the field of laoding group. I fu have to matintain your own loading griup the U can create the same with Tcode OVSX.

Hope this will help you

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Press F4 in loading group field in Material Master and select the appropriate loading group.

Hrishi