cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org chart from SAP HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear collegues,

has anyone managed to get org. chart from SAP from standard report or HIS.

I need an org chart with org. unit manager position and below manager the employees position. Is it possible to get this from standard report or do I need a software like org. publisher.

In the standard report I have only managed to get org unit and all postition below but not functional org chart with org. unit, under that is manager position and under that postion, employees postitio.

Pls help

Thank you

Romano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romano,

Try the standard reports :

S_AHR_61016512

S_AHR_61016513

Regards,

Dilek

Edited by: Dilek Ersoz on Oct 13, 2008 10:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshvardhan,

i have tried what you've suggested me and now I can get the manager position in red square but I can't get other positions in that org. unit to be under the manager position. I only get org unit and all positions under that unit.

Hi Dilek,

i have tried standard reports but they don't give me the sturcture that my director wants.

They want to have org chart like this:

Org. unit

I

I

Manager postition

I

I

All other positions that are not manager

And from SAP I can only get this org chart:

Org. unit

I

I

All positions (manager and non manager positions) in one row

Thank you

Romano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Romano:

I m trying to resolve your problem see if it works. I think u ve successfully created Manager postion. For position below Manager u ve to create manually.

PPOME............put ur cursor on Manager=====>go to Create button=====>click on positions=====> give short and long description======>Enter

Position below managerial level will be created by this.

Thankyou

Rashmi Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rasmi,

I have already created org. structure in ppome, the problem was to get this org chart in graphical structure to see manager under org. unit and all other position under manager postiion and not org. unit.

I have tried to create position under manager postition bit I can't because position is reporting to org. unit. I think that's the problem i can't see org chart that my directors wants. Because there is no relatiopnship that links non manager position to manager position.

Thx,

Romano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to ppom_old. Select the org unit of which u want to see the org chart. After selecting press (Shift+F8)

I hope it solves ur query.

Regards

Harshvardhan