KE30 with currnt year and previous year columns
I continually get memory low when I run a KE30 report. I have made some changes to see if I can determine the possible cause. What I noticed was the following: If the report is just for the current year and I look at KEDT the number of actual record read is approx 1,500,000. If the report is just for the prior year the actual records read is approx 1,800,00. If the report is for current year and prior year the actual records read is approx 9,000,000. 9,000,000 seem to be aprox the total number of PA records, i.e. the actual records is the total number of PA records.
This is a complex report with aprox 120 rows and 9 columns, reading record types F,D and B.
Has any one had a similar problem and that may be able to help.