cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrct arrears getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

For an employee, Overtime Payment for the month of July was 0. However, In the month of August, overtime payment for July was maintained to Rs. 93.06. (Overtime payment for August was Rs. 67.68)

Hence when Aug month payroll was run the arrears generated for July was Rs. 93.06.

Again for the month of August, back dated changes were made to Rs. 211.50. So the arrears generated would be Rs.(211.50-67.68) 143.82.

However, the system also added the arrears for the month of July i.e. 93.06 . So the total overtime arrears generated in september was 236.06 i.e. (143.82 + 93.06 )

Can anyone please tell me why is the arrear for the previous month getting added to the current month arrear?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

The cumulation class for the Overtime payment wage type is blank for all.

Is there any particular cumulation class that I should maintain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi albina,

check once pcr of that overtiem caluculation, wether they have written in such a way to cumulate and modify accordingly.

regards,

hema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

I recreated the scenario in the test server, and wanted to share my observations.

While running Retro for July in Aug, the system rightly generates certain amount as arrears.

Again, Retro is run for July & Aug in September.

In this case, the July payresults overlap and the arrears which were generated in the 'Previous Period' of July are added to the arrears in the 'Current Period' (July-Aug-Sept)

Can anyone put more light on this ?

Warm Regards,

Ally

Edited by: Ally on Oct 16, 2008 11:52 AM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the cumulation classses once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey ,

Processing class 6 - 0 (Wage type will not be transferred)

Processing class 30 - 0 (Wage type must not be cumulated)

Regards,

Ally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wrote a PCR for the same for wage type /551

AMT= /553

AMT - /551

AMT * -1

ADDWTD/551

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos