cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

What are the Standard infotypes through Which we can do Infotype enhancement and where we can include the CI_standard includes??

I tried with some of the standard infotype its not working.

Please help me in that!!!

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the databse table of infotype and check in extras and see the status wheather it can be enhanced or not.

thanks..regards..

Bibek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the databse table of infotype and check in extras and see the status wheather it can be enhanced or not.

thanks..regards..

Bibek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks..regards..

Bibek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me the infotype number you want to enhance?

-Bhumika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhumika,

Infotype 0023 is standard infotype which has been enhanced already,Thanks for your solution,similarly I have Enhanced the infotype 21,but Remaining infotype like 0008,0014,0015 Could not able to enhance.Please comment on that!!!

Regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

I tried to enhance infotype 0008,0014,0015 and i am able to do that..please tell me what error are u getting.

-Bhumika

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dude

I have tried to do for Standard Infotype ,Address 0006,here I attached the CI include ,Previously it was not there,When i tried to view in PA30,it gives some DUMP error.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandra,

what does the dump error message say?

-Bhumika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

CI_includes cannot be created by us in standard infotype tables..It is provided by SAP in the infotype tables.

Infotypes which have this CI_include only can be enhanced.

Example:-

Infotype "0000" cannot be enhanced because table PA0000 does not have a CI_include but Infotype "0001" can be enhanced because table PA0001 have a CI_include.

To see how a standard infotype can be enhanced see the link.

[Enhance Standard Infotype in ECC 6.0|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/GIGrAg]

-Goodluck,

Bhumika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boomika,

Thanks for your useful solution,but I even tried with Orgassainment IT also,but couldnt enhance,Pls reply on that!!

Regards

Chandra