cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

specify measuring points in tha task list

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Can i specify measuring points in tha task list. ie. i want to measure some specific reading in preventive mtc. like temperture etc.

2. can i fill measurement reading through orders like we do in case of notifications.

pl reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[SAP Help|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/74/aba7a6786211d19d8d0000e8323350/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Ravi

Measurement reading is maintained against measuring poisition for the equipment. So measuring point is assigned to equipment.

You can create the tasklist for measurement of different reading & you can maintain the reading while making the confirmation of the each activity/operation.

Against the order you cannot update the measurement document & measuring point cannot be assigned to particular tasklist/task /operation as it is poperty of equipment & not of that task or operation or tasklist.

I hope this will satisfy your query if not let me know.

Regards

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you cannot assign directly the measuring point to task list,you can assign the measuring points to maintenance plan in which task list also assigned

while doing the confirmation of the order you can enter the measurement document for the same.

regards

thyagarajan