cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Execute and Review for Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can we configure the workflow WS24500047 or is their any change in configuration in SPRO so that we can make the following business scenario.

1- Quality Administrator will create quality notification in QM01.

2- Quality Administrator will assign the task to the responsible person for eg. User1 is responsible to complete the task to fix a bolt of a machine

3- After fixing the issue. User1 will make the the task complete and request to close the task

4- Other User say Reviewer will see the request from User1 and finds the the task is properly done and he will make a request to the approver to close the task

5- The approver will approve the request and close the task.

6- And if the all the task of the quality notification is complete then

quality administrator will complete the quality notification and close the task.

in other words.

QA (will create the Quality notification and assign to user) --> User1 (Fix the issue and make a request to complete the outstanding task to the reviewer ) --> Reviewer (Inspect and make a request to the Approver to approve and close the outstanding task) --> QA (finally close the quality notification after completion of all Outstanding tasks)

Thanks and Regards,

Kuldeep Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

This is very much possible in Std. and no need to do any further settings, The only thing to remember that you are asking for four level Authorizations to do the whole Notification process. Just Maintain four ID's to do different Activities.

Please revert with comments.

Thnaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for you answer and quick reply. Can you please let me know where should I maintain this ID's in the workflow?

In short I have to add the functionality of reviewing and approving the quality notification at Task level also.

Thanks and regards,

Kuldeep Verma

Edited by: Kuldeep Verma on Oct 14, 2008 8:00 AM

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

You have to generate 3 SAP Login ID's like ...

1. Q_01 : Who will have the rights of Creating & Changing the Notification. He will also have the right to complete the Notification as wel as revoke it.

2. Q_02 : Who will have the rights to enter the details about the Task and its activities as you said fix a bolt on machine.

3. Q_03 : Who will have the rights to review the whole process thru closing the Task.

I feel that there is no need to have fourth one in picture as your all requirement can meet within these three.

Please revert with comments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have already configure the workflow with different id. But my main query for this thread is that I have to add the functionality of Assign and review the task.

For eg. A is the reviewer and B is the person who have to complete the task.

When B has set the task as complete

then A will have to review it and approve to complete the Notification.

Untill and Unless all the task are not approve the QN will not be complete

Thanks and regards,

Kuldeep Verma

former_member608385
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Keep this task under Activity and when 'B' will comlete the Activity , 'A' will review it and then close this Task. In this way the Your requirement can be fulfilled.

Revert with comments.

Regds