Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked SMQR queues when High load of idoc messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all forum users,

We have the following simple scenario :

ECC 6.0 > Idoc MATMAS (reduced one) > XI > XML Third party tool format.

In ECC 6.0 creation of idoc depends on change pointer mechanism. In case of mass modification , a lot of messages can be created and in this kind of high load period we have a lot of errors that occur in processing RFC queue in our central Integration engine.

Error found are :

- "ThCPIC: ThICommit / connection closed (no data)"

- "COMMIT/ROLLBACK error on "DEFAULT" database connection"

It is not a fatal error since the scheduling of RSQIWKEX program restart queues with error automatically but is there a way to avoid these errors ?? Is it a pb of tuning ?

Thanks a lot.

Jean-Charles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

try this blog:

regards,

Sreedhar Goud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I already know this blog.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I dont think its performance related problem specific to XI Bcoz in that case simply the number of trfc entries increases and consequently the queue entries smq1/smq2 increases without errors with status transaction recorded.

But as this is giving some error +"COMMIT/ROLLBACK error on "DEFAULT" database connection" +

If this error is frequently seen then it might be tablespace related problem in Database. Check the tablespace in DB02 for PSAPSR3 and PSAPSR3700 if these two have sufficient free space .

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sudhir,

I see with my admin and let you informed.

What are the corresponding data of these both tablespaces ?

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Tablespaces contains altogether different data like PSAPSR3 will always contain transactional data and PSAPSR3700 will contain data related to applications like info related to your patch.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Administrators have added Oracle DB sessions and DB process max number.

And it is now OK