cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized FS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone guide me on what tables can be used in creating customized FS (Balance Sheet and P&L).

Also, kindly give brief guidance on how this will be dealt as I will be creating functional specification.

Thanks,

Rod

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasa_maruvada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto TCode OB58 and create you FS and also check the tables.

Cheers

Srinivas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii..

T011/T011T

Regards,

Aakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your inputs, but I need to create Balance Sheet wherein it can show the 12-month period. On the output layout should display all the months, e.g. if the period to report is for the month of Sept., the format should contain the 9 columns representing the 8 month plus the YTD balance as of Sept.

My question is, would this be possible in the FS version? Or if not, how can this be done? Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rod

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can go through this path or transaction code

transaction code-ob58

IMG Path:-

spro-img-financial Accounting(new)-general ledger Accounting(new)-periodic processing-document-define financial statement version

regards

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

For creatig custamised Financial Statement Version you have to go to OB58 and got to new entries and design as per the companies act.Also take a balancesheet copy from your client and first design the whole structure as per your client requirement.

Any clarifications needed get back again.

Regards

Raghavendra.M

SAP-Practice