cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Arrears shown in PC00_m40_CEDT

Former Member
0 Kudos

For an employee, retroactive changes were made for July (in the month of August) and regular payroll was run for August. The arrears were rightly generated for July in the August payroll.

Now while running the september payroll the same arrears are being generated in PC00_M40_CEDT even though no back dated changes were made, leading to incorrect Net payment.

Also, the user has run retroactive payroll for the month April to August in the month of September as shown in PC_PayResult.

Can Anyone tell me why the arrears are being generated without any master data change?

Edited by: Albina M on Oct 13, 2008 9:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that form

Print retroactive runs instead of 'x' leave as blank and see

Best Regards

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

It is most important to check the RT table before you make any changes in ur pay slip report.

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu, left the retroactive runs as blank. Still the arrears are getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be more clear, An employee gets Rs. 4238 as arrears for July in the month of August.

Some back dated changes were made again for July in the month of September and the employee was to receive arrears of Rs. -5000.

However, here instead of calculating -5000 as arrears in september, the systems adds the previous month's arrear also i.e. 4238 + (-5000) = -762.

Could there be any problem due to incorrect master data changes with respect to the dates?

Warm Regards,

Ally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ally,

you have to analyse what is adding new to the payments

go to pc_payresults tcode and check for july and august months and make what wage type paying what and deductng what. is all doing correct or not

i belive something is adding with out you knowledge

I need some more clarity from the above tcode place

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenu,

In Pc_payresult for the employee , -(5000) arrear is rightly shown as BF Professional attire allowance arrear since this is the only arrear for the month of September.

However in wage types /551 and /552 the amount stored is - 720 i.e. 4238 + -(5000) = -762.

Why is the system considering the arrears which have already been paid in the previous payroll?

Please help me with the same.

Warm Regards,

Ally

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user had made some master data changes due to which the date was reset to the past in PU03 leading to generation of arrears.

Advised the client to change the date in PU03 and run the payroll.