Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport screen exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have created project for enhancement MM06E005. But when i create screen it is not asking me the transport. Automatically it will store in $tmp package.

How can i save this in transport request. In object directory also it is not allowing to change the development class.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto se80 , type program name , right click and select package assignment . select the package and it will ask for the request no.select the correct transport no.

Regards,

Vikram.S

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

goto se80 , type program name , right click and select package assignment . select the package and it will ask for the request no.select the correct transport no.

Regards,

Vikram.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this Case, what you can do is to go to the Object Directory Entry and Click on the Change Button. Specify the Package that you want the Exit to be in. After that , you'll be asked for a Transport.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you need to create a Z project in CMOD and add this enhancement in that project and activate it. Further to this you can transport the Z project.

Also like you said when you go to the Object directory entry of the Screen you neeed to go to change mode and change the package (initially it might be in display mode)

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved own