cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PL-41 Tax Reconciliation Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had read about Tax Reconciliation Report in documentation of SAP B1 2005B (India) PL41, so I upgraded from PL32 to PL41. But I am unable to find the said Tax Reconciliation Report in the new patch.

Can anybody explain it?

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

preety_goel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Tax reconciliation report is available for European Localizations. Could you please provide link to the said information so that we can address the issue suitably.

Regards,

Preety Goel

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preety,

I have downloaded the patch B12005B00P_41-20001211 from service market place & within this the link for said document is as follows -

B12005B00P_41-20001211\Documentation\User_Guide_EhP\User_Guide_EhP_01& User_Guide_EhP_02

Is that Tax Reconciliation Report is only for European Localizations?

Regards,

Abhishek

Edited by: Abhishek A on Oct 13, 2008 9:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preety,

Any updates on this ?

Regards,

Abhishek

preety_goel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, The Tax Reconciliation reports are for European Localizations.

Please could you check again if the documentation relates to 2005 B or 2005 A?

Regards

Preety Goel

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Preety,

The document which I have mentioned is specifically for 2005 B. I can mail it, if you want to go through the document.

Regards,

Abhishek

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you confirm whether the documentation talks about 2005A Version or 2005B?

The Documentation is common for all Localisations. It is quite possible that the Tax Reconciliation Report is available for some localisation and not for some.

Please check.

Regards,

Jitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jitin,

As I mentioned earlier, the documentis totally related to 2005 B version & can be found in documentation of PL 41 - 2005B.

If you want, I can mail you the documents.

Regards,

Abhishek

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

in both Enhancement Package 1 & 2 a lot of new features have been introduced into SAP Business One 2005 to ease the way into 2007. Some enhancements were global, others local or restricted to a region.

Generally, the tax reconciliation report is used in Europe, where it is a legal requirement in some countries. However, accountants in other countries like to use it as a tool in their daily tasks.

The tax reconciliation report outputs the tax payable/claimable by GL account that is set in the tax code definition. Note however, that only transactions where 'Auto. VAT' is ticked in the journal are included in the VAT reconciliation report (see SAP Note [868636|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/868636]).

The tax report which is available in all localisations calculates & outputs the tax payable/claimable according to the tax code, regardless of the 'Auto.VAT' status of the journal.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kerstin,

Thanks for the reply.

By any way, is it possible to use this Tax Reconciliation Report as tools in Indian Version of SAP B1 2005 B?

Regards,

Abhishek

K_Pauquet
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

if the menu option is not available in your localisation, it might be due to local legislation. You might confer with the local field office.

All the best,

Kerstin

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek