Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

routings error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have the issue in the routing that .

First time i created the new routing with the reference with the exist one.

after when ever i create a new routing . the changes are reflect with all the exist routings.

pls clear me

i donot know what is the root cause for that.

with regards

vbakyaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check while copying the existing one you are taking reference operation set or what. As there are options for routing, reference operation set etc......while copy function.

So if you are taking reference operation set then if there is change in main reference operation set it will reflect in all routings where it is used.

Hope this will clear you.

Regards,

Ashish

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear..

Please inform us the stpe by step procedure you have followed and the problem..

If you create a Routng with the same Group, then if you change the group then all the routings with the same group will be effected.

If you create a routing with reference to the Refernce Operation Sets, if you change the ROS it will be applicable to all the Routings which ever uses the same ROS.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Siva,

I just first created a new routing say R1. second time i created a new one R2 with the R1, with the some change in the work centers.

but after complete the creation of R2. If i see the R1 the same change is copied from R2 TO R1

more over if i tried to create R3 without copy any routing. the sequence of the routing R3 is copied to R2 AND R1.

ALL THE ROUTINGS HAVE SAME GROUP

Pls clear me

with regards

vbakyaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Eventhough the Group is same, group no must be different. Then only creating changes in one routing will not affect in another routing.

Regards,

Dharma

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please change the routing group while creating/ Copy new Routing. It will solve your problem.

The SET / GET PARAMETERS in routing ( tcode op8b) is already enabled for the indicator of task list.

This flag indicates that the last group maintained is the default value in task list maintenance. So disable it and check your result.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Oct 13, 2008 12:41 PM