Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can any body provide me the standard function module which can be used to get the Ship-to address from delivery document(VLO1N,VL02N) into an output document. ie Delivery note??

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thanks fro your reply

if we change the address in ADRC then the changed address will come to delivery doc. but i wanted to change the address of customer in delivery doc, and i want this changed address to be printed in my output doc....

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

Try FM V_KNA1_GET_ADDRESS_NUMBER.

Here u passing ship-to-party into KUNNR from which u get ADRNR which is the address number. Then goto to table ADRC where in u can put in the ADRNR to get the respective addresses.

Regards,

Amit

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagi,

Why dont you try to fetch the ship to from the table LIKP and the field name is KUNNR.

Thanks,

Chidanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business would manually change the address at delivery document level. so i need a function module to get the address fro the delivery rather than KNA1 address. Address would be different in ADRC of the customer. since it will get changed in Delivery..

pls suggest

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u clarify where will the changed address text be stored at document level.

at hdr or item lvl.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

in overview screen of delivery document.

at doc header level

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

If user will be maintaining it under Header -> Texts u can use FM READ_TEXT and by passing the relevant object etc u can fetch the required data.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

what i checked now was opened a delivery and check out its ship to party which was 150 for eg. & had no address maintained there.

then i changed/added the address from ADRC table by directly creating table entries, this was in turn updated in my delivery as well.

also try FM RV_DELIVERY_PRINT_VIEW

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

they will not maintain in header Texts or Item texts.

in overview screen, we can find an icon besides ship to party no... if we click it then address details will get popped up, there the address can be changed manually. i wnat to capture the address from this place....and not from texts

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thanks fro your reply

if we change the address in ADRC then the changed address will come to delivery doc. but i wanted to change the address of customer in delivery doc, and i want this changed address to be printed in my output doc....

0 Kudos

Hi Nagi,

Get the address number from VBPA table instead of KNA1 for the shipto party and get the relavant address.

Regards

Hussain

0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

also try FM SD_ADDRESS_GET

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit...

i think it should work..

let me check

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohammed,

I am not getting the changed address from VBPA.

i think i should go for FM given by Iyer.

please let me know if i am wrong

Thanks