cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR qty restriction to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can we restrict PR qty in PO so that PO should not be raised beyond the Qty mentioned in PR.In my case, if PR is of 100 KG system can create PO of 150 KG also whereas i want to restrict this qty to 100 only which is PR qty only

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set the Message No 06 076 in OMCQ as Error Message

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Set the Message No 06 076 in OMCQ as Error Message

OMCQ Trxn is for Inventory Management - Define attributes for sytem Messages and not for Purchasing

FYI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I am not finding above msg in OMCQ t code as well in define attributes of message under purchasing

Should i maintain it as new entry

Regards

Vivek

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OMCQ is for Defining atrtibutes in Inventory Management and not for Purchasing.

Please Go thru my Last Post Once.

If its Not there, Create a New Entry and Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Thanks for your quick reply,

Well i tried to maintain it as new message but in the system i am able to to put application area and message no but text field is appearing in display mode.How can i maintain text for newly created message

Regards

Vivek

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Cannot Change the Message Texts for Standard Messages.

Why you want to Change the Standard Message Text???

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to SPRO - MM - Purchaisng -Environment -Define Attributes for System Messages and Select Message Number 06 076 Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full and Set the Same to Error and Save.

In case message is not already maintained here , insert this message .... the text will automatically updated from it;s master.

Regards

Shrey

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set the Message no 06 076 to Error in Customizing

Go to SPRO - MM - Purchaisng -Environment -Define Attributes for System Messages and Select Message Number 06 076 Materials of requisition & item & alr. ordered in full and Set the Same to Error and Save.