How to create a rework order through trigger points and whether it is necessary to assign the trigger point to each and every operation in a routing or it can be assign at header level ?
Further our requirement is that whenever a rework quantity is posted it should not call the standard transaction CO01 but one customized transaction ZCO01 . Is it is recommened to modify the standard program for confirmation through CO11N.
Alternatively shall we provide control for a particular order type eg RW01 should be executed through ZCO01 only.Otherwise any function available in the system such that it should not be possible to execute the order type RW01 through standard transaction for creating a production order CO01.
R Brahmankar replied
Please following steps,
1. First create a Reference op set in tcode Ca11.
Enter the plant,Description , usage and status
for the ref op set
Enter lotsize and unit of measure.
Enter the op as 0010 / workcenter/op control
key/Description for the op
Enter the standard values and save.
2. Create a Standard trigger point in CO31.(Ex
Enter the Trigger Point usage /Group as FERT.
3.Tick the Trigger Point Functions.
4. Enable the indicator create order with Reference .
5.Enter the system status as PCNF.
6. Enter change as +.
7. Enable the indicator once.
8 . Now place the cursor on the create order with reference.
9. Goto Parameters.
10. In the Parameter enter in the group the created Reference op set group no.
11. Order type as PP01 and group counter as 1 and save the Trigger Point.
12. Now goto the Routing for your Material.
13. Choose the last op to assign the Trigger point.
14 .Select the OP -
> Goto ---> Trigger Point overview.
15. Enter the Trigger Point usage as FERT.
16.Now choose that line ,select the Details---> Trigger Point
17. The system will says standard trigger point exists from which you can
select the created Trigger Point (EXx Production)and save.
19. Convert the Planned Order into Production Order and Release the order.
20 .Now confirm th ops.
21. For the last op enter the yield and rework qty
and set the status as PCNF.
22. If the status of last op is PCNF then in the
system a POP UP will appear as Activited by
Trigger Point /Create order with reference/order
number/sequence and op number which trigger point
works and enter.
22. Now a rework order will be created.
23. In c003 enter the number which is next to the actual prodn order no.Rework
order will be seen.
1.If you enter yeild / scrap there will not be any effect on main order operation. If you enter the rework order qty and the trigger point is maintained, system will create a rework order.
2.For RW order you cannot do the GR, you need to do the GR for the main ordeer,
example - you have done GR for 10 qty and 5 are to be reowrked. Hence in the main order you confirmed/GR done for 10 qty. After the rework, the you confirm the activities to RW order, and Do Do the second GR for qty 5, to main order, so that main order qty is satiesfied.