cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch management Activation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All..

Im not activate Batchmanagement at the time of material master creation. i did some material movements like 101,201 for this material. Right now i want to active batch management. but its not allowing to Make tick mark in purchasing view. Its showing error Stock exists plant 2000 storage location 1500 . but there is no stock for thismaterial in unrestricted,quality,blocked,restricted, returns, Stock is nill stock. but why its not allowed to active batch management..

pls help..

REgards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Meantime check is there any valid stock in transfers, stocks for orders like production, planned exists for this material.

I remember, if i am correct When adding the batch flag there is no need to delete PO's or requisitions.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Edited by: Syed Hussain on Oct 13, 2008 8:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

There is no stock transfers are maintained.Stock also zero all the areas..but why the error is comeing pls do a same scenario in your testing client and revert me back soon..

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the stock table also is there any pending stock update are pending for updation. For clarification this could not be the reason for error.......... but can be a cause for the error.

Correction the tables is MARD Material Stock and MBEW material stock with valuation.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Edited by: Syed Hussain on Oct 13, 2008 8:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Currently your plant stock as zero for the particular material. But still it will not allow to active the batch management.

Bcz of previous period stock, check in material master under Plant Stock view is there any stock qty show under stock value in the previous period.

If yse remove the previous period stock by using Inventory count and then active the batch management.

This is also one of the causes.

Check and revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Babusingh

Ya..i have material in previous period as 150 qty.but im using inventry count its adjusting only current period..its not adjust to previous period ..any option in mi01 and mi04 and mi07 any option available..?..

Regards

Senthil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Upload the Qty 150 in Current period.

And do the Inventory count in Previous period.

Check and give the feed back.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Babu singh

IF i remove previous stock through inventry management its counted only storage location stock its not counted previous stock..any specific option available..to do this through inventry count.

Regards

Senthil..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i post that document it will adjust but its not allowing to post its showing error Account determination for entry MGB_UMP_0001_8003 not possible error has come..

Pl look..

Regards

Senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Upload the Stock 150 on today date (13.10.08).

And do the inventory count on 01.09.08. System will automatically remove the previous month stock.

Check and revert back.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Babu singh

I have upload the stock today date .and now im counting the same quantity in previouse period 03.09.08

counted completed..but at the time of posting its showing error like that..

Regards

Senthil

vs_suresh
Participant
0 Kudos

Remove the stock from the previous period and activate batch management in the material master then upload the stock for the previous period with batch.

Prerequisite to activate batch:

1. Nil stock for current period

2. Nil stock for previous period

3. No Open Purchase orders (including contracts & scheduling agreement)

4. No Open purchase requisitions

5. No open sale orders

Regards,

S.Suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure Material Stock is Zero

also Ensure No Pending Purchasing Documents or Purchase Requisitions or Reservations Exists for a Material

Now Activate the Batch Management Indicator in Material Master. If its throws any Error then Jsut Click on Display Errors then it will show the Possible Reasons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use T-Code:MMBE to check the stock with that plant and make the qty to zero if there's stock existing.

Also check if you have any open purchase orders(ME2L). If you any open PO's delete them or recieve the goods for the same. After you have zero stock you'll be able to activate Batch Management.

Regards

Jagadish