cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order with reference to quote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario where is order is created with reference to a quotation.

The client has one more specific requirement...i.e...the quotation should be blocked for further processing and only when the price is reviewed and approved by an authorised person like sales manager then the user should be able to create the order.

Do we have any provision for this in standard SAP...if not that could someone give an idea to fix this one...

Thanks again,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

We have a scenario where is order is created with reference to a quotation

To Do so:

T. Code: VTAA

Maintain Order-to-Order Copy Control Settings between OR (Standard Order) and QT (Quotation).

The client has one more specific requirement...i.e...the quotation should be blocked for further processing and only when the price is reviewed and approved by an authorised person like sales manager then the user should be able to create the order.

One way is (not much confident), T. Code: OVAS (Sales Document: Blocking Reasons).

Create Order Block reason and atach to your Quotation, so that whenever any person uses the Quotation No. to create Sales Order, System won't allow to create as Quotation is blocked. Once Quotation gets approved, un-block the status and create Sales Order.

I am not sure whether this will work effectively or not as I haven't used, but you may try once in to your Sandbox or Testing Client.

Other way is as suggested by other Elite-Members, use User-Exit.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems normal but in standard SAP this is not supported so better to go take the help from ABAPer to use User EXit

UserExit_Field_Modification

under programme MV45AFZZ

Thanks

<Mahesh>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Either you can go for workflow or you can assign the necessary authorisation to create Sales Order by copying the quotation to your Manager. Trust this helps much! Cheers!