cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

y client wants to give all cheque details like no, amount etc at a time of sales order creation, because they will deal only in advance payment.

They also want to restrict delivery or sales order itself if cheque payment is not equal to order bill.

They can give more then one cheque also & sum of all cheques payments should be equal to order bill for saving order or making delivery.

Plz guide me that How can i map this

Thanks & regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In this process the payment is taken in advance. This we can control by using item category in the sales order. Once we create the sales order, delivery will be blocked for that sales order. We can create down payment request and sent it to the customer and after receiving payment from the customer, Payment will be credited to customer account and delivery block will be removed, then delivery and subsequently operation as mentioned in below process will be carried.

VA01 replace TAN with TAO

VF01- F-29

VA02 Release order for delivery

LT03-LT12-VT01N-VT02n-VF01-VF02

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Mahesh I will try it & then come back to you.

R u have any idea for filling Cheque detail in VA01 .

Thanks & regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I not get any thing so i can put Cheque Detail in sales order but for second part means to put a check i have implemented whole dynamic credit management .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, cheque details would be updated in SAP via FF68. So you have to apply a sale order exit through which, the coding should check this transaction and apply the logic.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi