Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning message in call transaction mode 'E'.

soumya_jose3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting warning messages while using call transaction mode 'E'. The screen is displayed when messages comes and each time I have to use 'Enter' to bypass it. Mode 'E' is supposed to display screen only if an error occurs. How to bypass these warning messages in call transaction.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For one you can use the mode 'N'.

The best thing is to take this as an input from the user so that you can always change the value while running the program.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

In sap some error message it shows like warning .... wats the warning u r getting ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the warning message " Enter data for correction period for payroll area Z1" which is a warning message of message class PG msg no: 141 called in include FP50MF40. This warning message comes when infotype 15 is updated through PA30.

Thanks & Regards,

Soumya.

0 Kudos

try to execute that transaction manually and find out whether its required field or not ............i thk its mandatory ...........