Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order not converted to PO

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PP Experts,

Please helpout,

In MD04, When I was try to convert planned order to production order system gave me following error.

" Not possible to determine consumption period." I was working with IDES.Please resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check your Consumption period in days.in material master MRP 3view or OPPR.

Please refer the following link which is self explanatory.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cb/7f947543b711d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In OB29 check that the posting period (month and year) is active for the controlling area

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When I double click that error it suggest me to do setting in OBYC regarding AUF,GBB,valuation area.I tried but I didn't understand how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error you are getting is related with account determination. Account determination is not possible for AUF,GBB,& respective valuation area. So need to maintain GL account for FI posting. This is MM-FI integration. Please ask FI or MM consultant for maintaining the same.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Through this transaction key GBB and general modification key AUF, the system derives the change in finished goods account. You need to check the valuation class for the finished goods for which you have created Planned Order and whether the gl account is assigned. In IDES, it should be there. Anyway, pl check and revert back. Trust this helps much! Cheers!