cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP in different currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using Australian Dollars AUD as our System and Local Currency. I have change the BP Currency to Multi Currency for the BP who use USD to avoid *** appearing with reporting. Now I notice that each time I create a Document for Multicurrency BP I have to manually change to USD.

Also now I cannot change the currecy in BP master data level. It is defaulted to "Multi currency"

Is there a way to change the currency for those BP.

Thanks

Sanjaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try setting up a price list for the BP in USD, and setting that as the default for the customer. This way the price will always default as USD in the document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep. But I have change those BP to Multi Currency from USD to avoid Report Totals display *****.

Now I cannot change it back to USD.

thanks for the help Julie

preety_goel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjaya,

You will not be able to change back the currency to USD now. As per online help(F1) on Business Partner Master Data: General Area:

Currency

Select the currency in which you carry out transactions with the business partner.

Note

1. Changing the currency assigned to the business partner is allowed in the following cases only:

No transactions were posted to the business partner master data yet.

If transactions are already posted to the business partner master data, and the assigned currency is other than All Currencies, you can change the current currency to All Currencies. This change is irreversible.

2. If you assign to the business partner All Currencies, you will be able to carry out transactions with all currencies defined in SAP Business One. For such business partner, all the reports and reconciliations are calculated and displayed in the local currency only.

Regards,

Preety Goel

SAP Business One Forums Team

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member772540
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Even now, BP's all currencies still can't changed back to USD or other currencies?

Can anyone help?

Thanks

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following threads as well :

You can search the forum for the related threads for solutions as well with relevant keywords.

Regards,

Jitin