cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Admin Cockpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is Transaction to view BI ADmin Cockpit Directly in SAP Portal (not using RSA1 and selecting Adminstation). Like Tcode - RRMX to Open Bex Analyzer.

My Client has specific requirement of finding out how many times spcific Query or workbook used in past month . Is it possible to find out using BI ADmin Cockpit. If so How..?

Thanks,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

you should activate the technical content in BI and set up your BI objcts to collect this information. Load data and then you can use the standrad delivered reports and of course change them to better suit your needs.

The statistics are provided for you to get these kind of reports. For example query run time, or usage of query last run, aggregates used etc etc, there is a lot of admin reports to use.

They are all 0TCT-objects

Kind regards

/martin

p_m8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

This really sounds good.

Do you have the step by step documentation on how to setup the BI Admin Cockpit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda,

Here is the Link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0005dd1-fcf7-2a10-fe8a-ddf36cc7...

Also follow the OSS Note: 934848

Hope it helps.

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Martin,

I am not sure you have understood my question. I am looking for Transaction code to open BI ADmin Cockpit directly (in SAP Portal).

Thanks,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

I don't think there is any transaction that you can execute and get into Admin Cockpit and I don't think its so straight forward. What you need to do is first install or activate the Portal content for the BI Admin Cockpit (I think this is Business Package), assign the appropriate Admin Cockpit role (I don't remember the name of the role) to user, check if the Portal connection to the BI system exists and works fine. Also check if the technical content in the system is also activated using the transaction RSOR. If all the technical content is activated then you should be able to see the 0TCT* object. Login in to portal, all the setting should be copied to the user who logs in due to the role. Under monitoring you should be able to see the monitors.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may need to apply below note, we faced (SP13) problem of not collecting Stat data. After the below note it works fine.

1115531 Error in statistics recording on the Web/i

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

where can I download the Business Package BI Administration 1.0 from the Portal Content Portfolio

and import it into my SAP NetWeaver 7.0 Portal.

john