Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interactive ALV not working - help me please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This is my first time here and I hope somebody could help me out with this.

I have created an interactive ALV report in OOP. I have screen 1000 which contains the selection screen, and 2 custom controls. What I wanted to do is that when I select from the screen, data will be populated on the 1st ALV. Then when I double click on any item on my 1st ALV, it will do another selection and data will be displayed on the 2nd ALV (while 1st ALV contents remain). And when I double click on any item on the second ALV, it will call a transaction.

Quite complex. But the event for my 2nd ALV is working, it's able to call a transaction. What puzzling me now is the event on my 1st ALV. Data selection is okay, but data are not populated on my 2nd ALV. It only shows data in the 1st ALV. Somebody please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in your first report's double click event you need to populate the data and call the second report. what are you doing exactly>.?

which event are you using..? show the code in the event ..?

4 REPLIES 4

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Ayem...

There is a other place to post your thread.

Expert forums -> ABAP development -> UI Programming or ABAP general

link:

All the best,

Thanks,

Naveen.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to UI Programming....

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in your first report's double click event you need to populate the data and call the second report. what are you doing exactly>.?

which event are you using..? show the code in the event ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

It's working now. I'm using set_first_display. The thing I'm missing was the 'CALL METHOD gr_alvgrid1->refresh_table_display' to refresh the grid I used in my first ALV. Thanks for your reply anywy!