cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of our users created a sales order with payment against a financial document, i.e. billing against L/C with type L/C and financial document number specified in the order header -> billing. The order was delivered, PGI done and invoiced. Later a RE type return order was made against the invoice, returns delivery done and credit memo for returns generated. Stock return was placed in blocked stock with movement type 671 upon return delivery. The problem is that the user removed the financial document number from the RE order header-> billing before creating return delivery and returns credit memo. As a result of this, the financial document is not showing that the order amount has come back. I recreated this scenario in our development server and tried to cancel the return invoice using VF11. This cancels the credit memo for returns, but I am unable to delete the delivery document. When I try to do a PGI on the return delivery document using VL02N it tells me that PGI has already been done. The return delivery shows status open. I believe it may be related to the blocked stock, but when I try using MIGO to do the corresponding movement 672 to release the stock the system doesn't allow it.

I need to reverse the return order process and get back to the RE sales order so that L/C number can be input there. Is there a way to delete the returns delivery document? Is there a standard processs for reversal of a return order? Please help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Khan

To reverse the Return Delivery use VL09 i.e. Reverse the goods movement. But the material should be in unrestricted use, movt type 343 will be used for this purpose.

Then u can delete the delivery in VL02N, and change the SO.

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made a posting using MB1B with mvt type 343 but it still is'nt allowing me to reverse the goods issuance using VL09 or delete the delivery document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in MMBE, whether the stock exists in Unrestricted Use.

If it is there then there shouldn't be any problem in doing Goods Reverse.