Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Web Application Designer questions

Hello,

1. I want to write a Java script function to display system date in WAD. I don't know the exact format for writing Javascript code in WAD. I tried with some code. It did not work. Could someone point me to any links for writing the code in WAD (in Script web item)?

2. I inserted company logo in a report web item (In report designer, I inserted the logo in page header section. There is only header in the report). in the web template, apart from the report item, there are some ext and analysis web items. When i execute the web template, only the logo comes on first page and the text and analysis web items come on the next page. How to fix it? How to see that the text and analysis web items continue below logo.

3. Also, one of the query title (text element) comes at the end of 2nd page and the data comes in next page. Is there a way of binding the title and data to come in one page?

Please suggest.

Regards.

replied

Hi,

Yes, just inserted the image through "Insert Image" in WAD.

I did not specify any Data Binding in the Command to convert to PDF.

I had a Link Web Item and defined what function it had to do, ie. Export Web Template. In that do not give any data binding.

Hope you are getting what im telling..

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question