Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF BUS2012 RESET- not triggered (SWEL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban ,

Could you tell me when the event RESET is triggered by the system

I guess is triggered when the PO is released through ME28.

Is it when you press 'Release' and then 'Cancel Release'?

I could not see this in the event trace in SWEL. What should I do inorder to see it in SWEL?

Entry is already made in SWE3(BUS2012, RESET, WORKITEM, SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE).

Do I need to maintain any other entry?

I am using the std PO WF 20000075, where the terminating events for the Release step are RELEASED, RESET and SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED.

Also from sbwp PO workitem which takes you to ME28, will a person be able to reject the PO?(similiar to approving by ME28 RELEASE+SAVE).

I would also like to know about the event SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED -when triggered and what is it used for in the WF?

Note: The SAP version is 4.6C.

I am able to see the event RELEASED in SWEL and WF works fine when PO is released.

Many Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RESET Event gets triggered when you RESET the Release of a PO for a prticular Release Code which has already been released. For cancel the RESET event will not get triggered.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RESET Event gets triggered "when you RESET the Release of a PO" for a prticular Release Code which has already been released.

How do you RESET the release of PO?

Which tcode? What is the procedure for RESETTing?

When doi see the SWEL - BUS2012 RESET?

Nunu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the event .Reset is not in use anymore (see event definition in transaction SWO1, declaring it as "Not used").

When cancelling a given release(code), a new event .ReleaseStepCreated will be risen, as that particular release codes is open again.

During the release procedure and signifcant changes on the purchase order (or requisition), which is customizable, the system may reset all given release codes at once, which results in new events .ReleaseStepCreated and an event .SignificantlyChanged (to close all previous workflows).

To get an event like .AllReleaseCodesReset or something similar, you'll have to create a new custom event, creating it through change documents that say EKKO-FRGZU_OLD <> space AND EKKO-FRGZU_NEW = space.

However it could be a good idea to switch on the log (as you already did) and see what events the SAP Standard will created in a certain situation.

Best wishes,

Florin