cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while realeasing billing doc for posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am releasing the billing document for accounting I am getting the following error

" Condition type MWST tax code A0 is missing"

In the analysis of the error it says that the system could not find an entry in A003 and A053 for condition type MWST and tax code A0

I have checked all the config/master etc can't see any flaw

The tax code A0 is maintained with the proper condition type /Account key .

The funny part is that this is a training client which was copied from the dev client. The process is working fine in dev with the same config/master.

Please point out if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

I hope A003 and A053 are access sequences !!!

Please check the access sequence is available for the condition type MWST in the training client or not.

Because when you copy the new client from the old client the cross client settings i.e acccess sequence will not get copied so please check that for conditon type MWST.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already checked all the settings that are mentioned .Everything is in place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I hope, you have maintained following, but just check one more time:

T. Code: OVK3/ OBK4 - make sure that condition type: MWST (output tax) is maintained and it is assigned correctly to Tax Classification to Customer and Material, respectively.

Furthermore,

T.Code: FTXP - Maintain Tax Code for Tax procedure TAXD, against your country which your are assigning in MWST (VK11) like A0, A1 ...etc (as Output tax).

Now,

T. Code: VK11/ 12 - Assigne this tax code in condition maintenance for MWST

Hope, ths may help you.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the tax code assignment and condition records pls try with t codes VK11 and FTXP