cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output determination with different times....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I got some problem in Output determination...

two output types have been set with times =1 and 4 respectively...

when i create a sales order and during the creation , when i checked the output determination with Header and then Edit, i found that those two output types are present with times=3.

After saving, when i checked that again, those two output types were not there.

so, then i manually put those output types and then they got reflected with correct times of 1 and 4...

I want to know how it is taking time=3 and why it got disappeared on saving the sales order...

can anyone give me some clues to this??

thanx in advance,

sourav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If an output has been proposed automatically, then it's coming from a condition record. You haven't specified what kind of output is this, so I can't tell for sure, but, for example, billing output conditions are maintained in VV31..33. Check your records.

I find it hard to believe that the records are simply "disappearing", regardless of what's in the "time" field. Output records are permanently stored in the database, unless someone goes and archives them on purpose. They are stored in NAST table. If the record was not created (they are created independently from the document itself), there should be an update termination message and an entry in SM13 transaction.