cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation on PPand MM integration points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I want to know more about the MM and PP integartion. Can somebody please help me by sending some documenations in this regard.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

MM-PP integration : MRP & Availibility check

Configures as per the consumption of the client.

for MRP & MPS.

The interface between MM and PP :

1) PP interface with MM takes place through Goods movement.

2) Raw material withdrawal from stores/warehouse required for executing the production Goods issue.

3.MRP run (Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, etc)

4. Auto GR (MIGO)

5.Bakflush

Please refer this also,

[PPand MM integration |]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

MM and PP integration functionally happens like Planning of the FERT and its Raw Materials -

Raw Materials are planned and procured(ME54n,ME21n) then once the RM are available Prod order(co01) comes into picture. PP order is created for manufacturing the Finished Product. Say during Manufacturing there is an extra demand of the Finished materials means to be produced more but there is no capacity hence decide to Subcontract it to an external vendor this may involve sending the RM to Vendors and getting in the FERT. This can be achieved by Control key that we define for external operations. This is one aspect of integration between PP and MM where we have Prod process and also Sub-con..

Secondly whatever postings happen as part of the Prod process say like GI (MB1A) and GR(MIGO,MB31) are all Inventory management part of MM.

-ashok