cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice date problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

my client requirement delivery date copy to the billing date.means my client billings not regularly every week ends once created billings so that whenever delivery, that date refelect as it is billing doc this req.

Thanks and ragards

RAJU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx,closed issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

answerd,problem slove

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem slove.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether any code is written in exit USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP in program RV60AFZC.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally the PGI date will be the billing date. So, if the delivery and PGI happen on the same date then billing date will be the delivery date only irrespective of creation of billing document. However, if the delivery and PGI do not happen on the same date, then you can ask the user to enter the actual PGI date as the delivery date and do the PGI.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL

Thanks for replying,actively my client dun delivery and pgi each and every day but not created billings so that billings are dun weekends only, here week days created delivers date automatically come to the as a billing date, not billing date (means weekends date)

For ex: Monday created delivery and PGI (13-10-2008),in that day not created billing,billing create in week end Saturday (18-10-2008).here billing date want 13-10-2008.this is req.

Thanks and Regards

RAJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have u checked urself by creating a normal s/o, delivery and invoice scenario.

system automatically picks post goods issue date as invoice date (unless and until u have mentioned some invoice list in customer master).

so in ur case, ur clients requirement is fulfilled without any modification.

if any further query then revert.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a regular scenario if PGI date is 13-10-2008 and billing is done on 18-10-2008, the billing date by default should be 13-10-2008. If this is not happening and you are getting the billing date as 18-10-2008, check the copy controls from delivery to billing VTFL for the item category. Here, Data VBRK/VBRP field might be maintained as 011. If so, change it to 001 or 007.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you for replying can u explain detailed how is it without modification.

Thanks and Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL,

i m maintain in copy control point of that 007,still problem happening.is there another solution.

Thanks and Regards

RAJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear rajendra,

What T Code you are using for creating billing documnet. For billing in weekends only you might be using VF04. If so have do you give any default date here? This can be one case.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

How to will come automatically date in vfo4(my req is suppose today dun pgi but billing created tomorrow,so whenever i create the billing doc i want today date of billing means pgi date,don't want to billing creation date).

VF04 point how is it possible can u explain me.

Thanks and Regards

rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Sorry I made some mistake in writing.

I know your requirement that PGI date should be the billing date.

Billing date comes from the Pricing date from sales order or PGI date. In your case it should come from PGI date.

I just want to know is system carrying out new pricing while creating the billing document. Just check the pricing type from copy control. May be its new pricing in billing, in that case your pricing date changes as today.

Update please.

Regards,

Ravi