cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB31 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB31, I am getting an error: "Missing parts check not possible." What could be the reason.

Regards

Ramakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have SAP system in front of me..hence cannot tell you the actual menu path...

There is a config setting in Materials Management in SPRO for goods receipt...in that you have an option for 101 movement type whether to do "missing part check" while doing the goods receipt...check what is the settings done..

try and revert back..

Swapnil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakanth,

When you do goods receipt against process order, at that time system checks for missing parts. It depends on the config settings done at the plant level.

1) If you want system to check missing part at the time of the goods receipt then go to T code OMBE & set missing parts active checkbox at plant level.

2) Then check the checking rule which is assigned to this transaction code.

3) Then check the check group which is assigned for this check rule.

4) For the movement type you are using you can also set the message which need to be populated at the time of executing the transaction with the respective movement type.

Before activating missing part check you also need to set ouput determination for the missing part check.

Hope this resolve your issue.

Best Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is solved after removing the checkbox of Missing Parts check for the particular Plant in the transaction OMBC.

Regards

Ramakanth

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramakanth,

Check transaction OMBC, here is where you define Missing Part check for Plant Level / Movement typewise.

Regards,

Prasobh