cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Strategy as Daily, weekly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

How we can implemnt maintenance strategy , as daily, weekly and monthly.

On Task List creation screen, we have a option of maintenance strategy, How we can implement the strategy as dialy.

I want to assign to operations in task list the maintenance strategy \ packages ( according to the preventive maintenance cycle like daily, weekly etc), when we do scheduling , the order ( containing operations - maintenance strategy daily) will come daily automatically ( as plan schedulling).

Regards\Adnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you have assigned the strategies in the task list header ,then while entering the operation you an find the maintenance package button on the bottom of the operation where you can assign the respective operation to the package

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is ok. but how i can do this. order will come daily, what is the maintenance strategy setting, like forever orders ( from task list ) will automatically generate.

I think . totally depends upon Maintenance Strategy setting. Please explain this.

(actually i am SD consultant and new to PM).

Regards\Adnan

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it entirely depends on the strategy you have adapted during the maintenance plan creation .first create hours bases strategy which include (weekly,monthly) ,create measuring point for the FL.then while creating the task list assign the operation corresponding to weekly or monthly .

create a maintenance plan with the strategy created and assign the task list ,measuring point etc

then schedule the maintenance plan ,system will create weekly and monthly orders with the corresponding operation

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)